18 October 2007

We love you Mr Havisham!!

So I took my school club back to the orphanage today, and once again found a couple that I want to take home. We sort of taught them about Halloween, and colored pumpkins and made spiders, and got costumed up in crepe paper. This is my favorite vampire (there were a couple of others as well).








Over here on the right is my other favorite vampire, and below is my favorite clown (He looks like a sad clown in this photo). Any of which I'd gladly adopt. I found out today that most of them are not really orphans (of the dead parents type). Instead, most of them have families, and for one reason or another (economic difficulty, court order), have been taken away from their parents--some of them temporarily, some of them only part of the time. My favorite vampire, for example, goes home on the weekends. So maybe I won't be taking them home. Plus, they make me really tired! Maybe I'm too old to be a mother.


0 comments:

Other blogs and sites of interest