15 October 2007

Eventless weekend at the beach...

This past weekend was a 3-day weekend, so a friend/co-worker and I went to sunny Puerto Vallarta! It was a package, and a deal, so we just went. And you know, I needed it. I was so tired of the cold (okay, cool) weather here in the DF, and sick of working. So we went. And did absolutely nothing. I read several books. I read more than several magazines. I drank fruity beverages all day. I took mid-morning naps. I took mid-afternoon naps. I sunned myself. I went to bed early. I rested, sunned, drank, and ate. And then on Sunday, I realized I ought to take a couple of pictures, since I'd been dragging the camera around the whole time. So I took the one above, of the palapa over my head. It was the view I spent the most time seeing. Also, my second most frequent sight:

And so that's about all I can say about my mini-vacation to Puerto Vallarta.

----------------
Now playing: Badly Drawn Boy - Once Around The Block
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

Other blogs and sites of interest