22 May 2010

In case you were wondering...

I did get a contract. After all of the calls back and forth, and the confusion and depression, a contract finally came for me on the last day. (the last day to sign and return).


So I now have a contract for the same school system, but it remains unclear as to where I'll be sent. I could be a librarian somewhere, but I could also be a Spanish, English, or ESOL teacher somewhere. I've heard nothing about a re-assignment, and there are only two days of school left (for teachers). I wonder what they're planning. I keep thinking that maybe they've forgotten me, that I'll slide by under the radar and will just stay in the same school--which would be awesome. But I'm flexible. I like things to change.

Thanks to Kristen for reminding me that I left my loyal reader in suspense.

Alright! Maybe more soon....


0 comments:

Other blogs and sites of interest