27 August 2008

Sweet Home...


So after a week or so without internet, not to mention being busy with the start of school, I've finally found the time to post to the matt-itat. I don't think I'm ever going to get a book deal from this thing. But maybe a movie (?)

These are some pictures from my semi-annual Trailer Trash Bash. I say semi-annual because some years I do it and some years I don't. It's a really easy party to throw (at least for me). I just pull out the most embarrassing music I have, throw on some clothes that are usually in the back of the closet, and then buy some of the cheapest beer and snacks available. But this year, we did get some posters, fake mustaches, and temporary tattoos.

I think it was pretty successful.

In other news, there is no news.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Other blogs and sites of interest