06 August 2007

Incredible Bittersweet


Yes I know, it’s been a long time since I’ve updated this blog, but get off my back! I’ve had some living to do. And now I’m going to write about it.

But where do I start? I guess at the beginning (or the end).

Chapter 1: Leaving Atlanta = Bittersweet. It was so great to see everyone that Saturday night. People danced, talked, laughed, and was there singing? I know there were Colombian TV commercials, but I have to confess I stepped outside for those. If you're reading this and didn't come to the party, well... here are some pictures to show you what you missed. (oh, and PS, if you don't want your picture here, let me know and I'll take it down).

But it was also sad to leave. I found myself Steven M –style (who is, by the way, the heretofore uncredited photographer of the sexy Matt photo), making a toast that I meant to be sincerely expressive of my emotions, but I think just ended up being dry (get it—dry toast). Steven always made toasts, and always seemed to take the zeitgeist of the party, of the moment, and put it into words. I don't think I did, but I tried, right?


Anyway, I’m glad that My own Personal Mexican(MPM) got to see my friends and the way I lived and all. I’ve made a lot of good friends in the couple of years I’ve been in Atlanta, plus reconnected with the best old friends a guy could ask for.

0 comments:

Other blogs and sites of interest