08 July 2007

Riding Low in the Tracker...

No, I haven't gone crazy customizing the tracker (see it's a tracker, so what?) It's just packed so full, it's starting to look like a lowrider. All it needs is some 20s and neon. This picture is not it, by the way. I've spent most of the afternoon packing everything I own into the poor little car, and I'm still worried that I won't be able to get everything in it. But, regardless, I'm leaving tomorrow with all my things--strapped on top or pulled behind if need be. Now don't worry, this time I'm only going to my parents' house to sort and re-pack. Some things to take with, some to store, and some to just get rid of.

I'll be back in Atlanta on the 18th of July or so. The Mexican is flying in on the 19th to see some sites, and to help me drive back to Mexico. We'll hang around Atlanta for a couple of days, and then head for the border! I hope that everyone gets a chance to meet him while he's here.

I'm glad that things are finally getting going. It seems like I've been planning, and packing, and talking about moving for months on end. At last, things are starting to happen. But I know I'm going to forget something.

0 comments:

Other blogs and sites of interest